Sunday, June 26, 2011

'Me' and 'Space'


Behold!
My foot steps....
Behind me
And before me!
Have I been here before?
No recollection!
Unawareness of a deepening Blankness.
A masked being?
Only but the ghostly steps,   
Here and there I see.
Was I here?
Me?
Or was it some one else?
Or some one else like 'Me'?
Whose foot steps are these?
And those?
And those too!
Where have I been?
Wondering?
Did I know the way,
When I passed this space?
Or is this the same place?
Was it the same 'Me' and same 'Space'
or
A same but different 'Me'
In the same but old 'Space! 
(But, is there some one really called 'Me'?)
Then,
Who ever and where ever I may be;
Do I know
Where I go, right now?
With my foot steps following me and walking in advance........
Here I am,

Standing and wondering,
Not accepting, 
or deliberately forgetting, 
With no attempt to understand........
That 'Lost' is the word that I should be applying!
For this invisible puzzle of 'Me' and 'Space'.

No comments:

Post a Comment