Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What i should and should not do!

If I meet a vampire, I should not ask him how to become immortal.(cuz I have already read about it!) I should not beg him not to kill me. I should not look at his sharp front teeth and be horrified. I should not scream my head off or try to run. I should not try my karate with him and of course no use of talking about human rights to him too! I definitely should not be so vain to believe that my scent should arouse some deep humane feeling from his heart(if, of course he has one!) which would make him realize that he has fallen in love with me!(That happens in fiction!) I should not definitely  be curious of his name and of his age. If he tries to frighten me, I think I should pretend that I am about to faint! Even though I really want to know what happens to vampires who drink blood from an AIDS patient, I won’t be bold enough to ask it from him.(Hopefully he can read my mind and answer!) I definitely should not tell him that he looks pathetic, trying to suck human blood and surely not give him any tips as  ‘how to become a vegetarian vampire.’(or else he might try to attack my pet cat!) I also should not look at his blood-red eyes and suggests him to wear lenses. I should not ask whether he likes garlic source. Shouldn’t I be asking him whether he can turn into a bat? I think I should not. So what do you expect me to do? Ask him to sit for supper with me? (I call that irony of  fate!) Then, what should I do???? Well…..I think it’s wise, just to keep my mouth shut and die!

No comments:

Post a Comment