Thursday, May 26, 2011

To The First Love!


I still remember……
The smiles that we shared
The words we spluttered
Petty but pure was our affections.
I still remember,
The way you walked beside me,
As if you have won the whole world.
The way you locked your eyes in mine
And muttered that you are my lover…..
I still remember
How you treated me;
As if I am a princess,
you took my hand and kissed it
Every morning when we meet each other…..
I still remember,
I still remember, yes I do remember,
That you loved sleeping into rainy days
With little bit of darkness.
Like a fool I left you
Regression is not enough a word,
I left, not knowing that I held a piece of you
Hidden deep In my soul.
Now it’s too late, I know
I can’t turn back time but should go on…..
But until my memories perish,
I will always remember……..
Yes, I will always remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment