Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Stranger..

I didn't know you,
I wondered who you were........
I just thought,
You might be that Stranger.
I always wondered....
Why my heart fluttered,
Why i thought i knew you,
Why my eyes wanted to see you,
Why my soul
Thought that you would be my Stranger.
Things that i never believed...like "If the eyes could talk"
For half a second....i thought,
I could find you in 'real' world.
I know i was wrong,
To think that I could be happy and content
Even for one fraction of a second.
Then it hit me,
Like it has never done before.
I sat and listened to the sound
The sound of one tiny crack that pained my heart.
I wish i didn't wanna know you.
I wish i had let you be who you were; a stranger.
If i did.....
You would have always been
My Stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment